Today was a great day! Well, it started out a little rocky...I was not feeling well most of last night. After several prayers and while traveling to the MTC ( still not feeling well), I decided to have a silent personal prayer and ask Heavenly Father to take over my fears and anxiety. I realized that my biggest problem was that I am not in control of many situations in the next few weeks. I will have to trust that my Heavenly Father is, and He will take care of Raeburn and I.
Things got better after that!
After seeing the attire of the other senior couples, I realized that my wardrobe is just fine and appropriate. One worry out of the way!
Raeburn is doing just fine...no worries for him. He is just sailing through. I am sure he will add his own note when he gets to the apartment, Love you all.
Grandma Suzi
An overdue update
-
I’ve been reminded a few times this week that I “used to” be a blogger. But
the reality is, “Hey, I still HAVE a blog, technically I am STILL a […]
9 years ago

Cute photo! It's official! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first day in the MTC. You are going to do great!!! Enjoy the journey.... Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou two look fabulous! Like you were born to do this! I'm so proud of you for overcoming the challenges and facing your fears, and grateful for your examples and testimonies! Love you!
ReplyDelete