skip to main | skip to sidebar

Southam/Kennard Family

Pages

  • Home
  • Upcoming Events
  • Birthdays and Anniversaries
  • US Holidays
  • Contact information

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Abe's Baptism and Kelsie's Blessing Day...










Posted by photography by suzanne at 8/15/2012 07:23:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (14)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ▼  2012 (21)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (2)
      • Abe's Baptism and Kelsie's Blessing Day...
      • Jonah's Blessing Day and Cole gets the Priesthood!
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (16)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)

My Blog List

  • Run that ye may Obtain
    An overdue update - I’ve been reminded a few times this week that I “used to” be a blogger. But the reality is, “Hey, I still HAVE a blog, technically I am STILL a […]
    8 years ago
  • photography by suzanne
    Gabriel Darin Southam Born April 19, 2016 -
    10 years ago
  • A day in the life of a Jensen
    Merry Christmas! 2014 - Well, I know we have no small reputation for doing crazy things, so what I'm about to tell you probably won't shock our average acquaintance. However, i...
    11 years ago
  • Duck Soup
    Duke Law School, Class of '73, 40-Year Reunion - A big "Thank You" to my wife, Suzanne, for taking all of these pictures. I apologize to four classmates whom I failed to catch for a photo: Jim Luebchow,...
    13 years ago
  • The Kennard Scene
    Growing up… - Aaron and I watched Abe and Breanne walk into school together this morning while Ali sat contentedly in the jogging stroller. Aaron commented on how quick...
    14 years ago
  • Southam Family
    - I have not taken the time to write about our experiences in Newport yet, I want very much to stay close to my family and friends and log this once in a li...
    16 years ago
  • HockeyManAZSoutham
    Merry Christmas -
    17 years ago
  • ORGILL LOVE!
    -
  • ::Emily's Imagination::
    -
  • Emily + Adam
    -
  • Zachary Orgill
    -
  • All it takes is all you got
    -
  • Nancy Kennard
    -
  • NathanKennard.com
    -
  • ::Emily Dunn::
    -
  • Lexi Orgill
    -
  • The deal-e-o
    -
 

Followers