Saturday, May 8, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the Southam/Kennard Family Blog.  At our most recent "Girl's Trip" we all got together and decided on many things.  One of them was that it would be fun to have a family web page.  I know this is just a blog, but it's the best I know how to do.  With such a large family, it is sometimes hard to keep track of who is doing what and when.  I would like to invite all family members to feel free to participate in this blog as well as encourage you all to keep up on your own blogs which are (if I know about them) linked to this one. I hope this will be an easy way for all of us to share information, pictures, adventures and what not with each other.  Please feel free to share feedback and or ideas to improve the blog.  I am an amateur at blogging and am not afraid to admit it!  However, I find it to be a fun way to spend my "free" time, therefore I am taking the initiative to start this one.  Hope you all enjoy and thanks for your support!

yours truly~
Dawn Orgill

3 comments:

  1. Good idea, Dawn. Thanks for setting this up. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dawn! Thank you for doing this. I can't wait for others to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Dawn. This is a good idea. I like how you have everyone's latest personal blog posts on the left side also.

    ReplyDelete